Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • +92 311 3333 051
  • info@bigcareergroup.com

Australia Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa ( Sub Class 476)

Australia Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa ( Sub Class 476)

Engineering graduate from a recognized university? Check eligibility for Australia subclass 476 visa


The Subclass 476 Visa is for engineering graduates from recognized universities. It is a temporary visa for 18 months providing unlimited work and study rights to the professionals.

Point-based testing is not required when using this option. Instead, anybody who is a graduate from a recognized university can file an application. However, eligibility check is the first step before you proceed.

After obtaining a visa and entering Australia, you can apply for permanent migration or a visa sponsored by your employer at any time during the 18 months. So you can use this opportunity. Thus, get a chance of status done. But before that it is ideally suited to work with Australian employers, if necessary as part of higher education programs and cultural orientation programs.

It would add more weight to your profile and let you know the country and its culture better. Your stay will become more delightful and the future more sound.

The Subclass 476 is an Australian Skilled Graduate Visa to be precise. Any professional can apply in accordance with the said procedures and requirements and move to Australia for the experience of a lifetime.


Not really sure if you qualify for Subclass 476? Our check eligibility section can help you know that. Take the eligibility test now.


This is a temporary visa. It lets you and family members who have also been granted this visa to:

  • The applicant will be granted a temporary visa for a period of 18 months.
  • The applicant can apply for a permanent visa at any point of time, provided you with the points test of General Skilled Migration.
  • The applicant will be granted an open study, work permit and will have unrestricted work rights.
  • Dependents of the applicant are allowed to live, work and study in Australia for the same duration as the applicant.

You might be able to get Skilled — Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476) if:

  • You are younger than 31 year of age
  • You have completed an eligible engineering qualification from a Recognized institute and programs in the past two years.
  • You have not held a Skilled — Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 585) before (unless you were a dependent family member).
  • You can demonstrate your English language ability.
  • You meet health and character requirements.

Your engineering qualifications

In the two years before you apply, you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering:

  • Bachelors degree
  • Masters degree
  • Doctoral degree
  • Postgraduate diploma

Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialization in engineering, such as:

  • Civil Engineering
  • Structural Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Electrical and Electronic Engineering
  • Mechanical, Production and Plant Engineering
  • Mining and Material Engineering


Age: The age of the applicant should be below 31 years.

English Language: The applicant should prove that he/she meets English language threshold either by submitting the results before the application is lodged a score of at least 6 in each of the four components of the International English language Testing System (IELTS) or another language test and score specified by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection.

Qualification: The applicant must have pursued his/her graduation or higher degree in engineering within the past 2 years from a university that any listed in the recognized institutes as decided by Department of Home Affairs for this visa.

Health Requirement: You must meet certain health requirements. The health examinations you need, will depend on your personal circumstances, time spent in another country during the last five years and your intended activities in Australia. The results of your health examinations are generally valid for 12 months. This applies to you and any dependent family member s included in the application.

Character Requirement: You must meet certain character requirements. You must provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 12 months or more including short visits, during the past 10 years after you turned 16 years of age. This applies to you and all the dependent family members listed in your application, whether they are migrating or not.

Debts to the Australian Government: You must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government before this visa can be granted.

Family Members: You can include the following people in your application:

  • Your partner (married or de facto)
  • Yours or your partner’s dependent children

These family members must meet the requirements for including family members in your application. The application must include documentary evidence of their relationship to you. Your family members must be able to show that they meet health and character requirements.


  • Department of Home Affairs Application Fees —- AUD$405
  • Medicals/Registration – case specific


  • Document Checklist
  • Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing
  • Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
  • Guidance on acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate
  • Assistance with Medicals
  • Updates & Follow up with the Consulate
  • Visa Interview Preparation – if required
  • Permanent Residency Process


  • We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigration.
  • Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in Pakistan. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
  • Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
  • Our nationwide and overseas offices make us the only consultant in Pakistan with widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from Pakistan. We have the highest success rate and over 50% of our business comes from referrals and word of mouth.
  • There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently / a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing.
Free Immigration Assessment

We run all kinds of immigration Services that vow your success